Stainless steel filter element-The stainless steel powder sintered filter element is made of stainless steel powder after being pressed through a mold and sintered at high temperature. Using its unique technology and strict control of each step of the production process (including powder particle distribution, molding and sintering), by adjusting the powder particle size And the process conditions, so that a porous metal sintered filter element with a wide range of filtration accuracy can be produced.
According to user requirements, we can produce porous elements with various shapes, structures, filtration accuracy, different particle sizes and porosity, such as: hood, cap, sheet, tube, rod-shaped filter element, and can also be equipped with various interfaces through welding and bonding. It is a substitute for traditional filter paper, carbon rod, diatomaceous earth, polyethylene filter element and various imported industrial and mining filter elements.
1) Stable shape, better impact resistance and alternating load capacity than other metal filter materials;
2) The pores are uniform and stable, with good air permeability, low pressure loss, high filtration accuracy, and stable filtration performance;
3) Excellent mechanical strength, no need for additional framework support protection, simple installation and use, easy maintenance, and good assembly.
4) It is easy to backflush, washable, and has strong regeneration ability. After repeated cleaning and regeneration, the filtration performance is restored to more than 90%, with long service life and high material utilization rate.
5) Resistant to rapid cooling, heat, oxidation and corrosion resistance, suitable for higher working temperature and thermal shock resistance, also suitable for high temperature, high pressure and strong corrosive environment; can be used in nitric acid, sulfuric acid, acetic acid, oxalic acid, phosphoric acid , 5% hydrochloric acid, molten sodium, liquid hydrogen, liquid nitrogen, hydrogen sulfide, acetylene, water vapor, hydrogen, coal gas, carbon dioxide gas and other environments.
6) It can effectively remove suspended matter and particles, etc., with excellent filtration accuracy and good purification effect.
Due to the many advantages of porous metal powder sintered materials, such products are widely used:
1) Silence, flame resistance, heat resistance, manufacture of porous electrodes, gas buffer, sweating and divergent cooling and anti-freezing devices, etc.
2) Dust removal, sterilization, and oil mist removal of various gases and steams; ammonia, ammonia, chlorine, and fluorine filtration, polyester filtration; methanol, benzene and other organic solvents filtration; sewage filtration, alkaline filtration, dyes, and ink , Paraffin, sulfur and other industrial filtration of chemical products;
3) Petroleum, chemical, high temperature gas and liquid filtration; hydraulic oil, fuel oil filtration, natural gas filtration, steam, high temperature gas filtration oilfield water injection filtration;
4) Protein filtration, crude and fine filtration of liquid medicine and food and beverage, oil, beverage, mineral water and other liquids, gas-liquid filtration and separation in the fields of medicine, beverage, food, environmental protection fermentation, etc.
5) Catalytic reaction, catalyst filtration and recovery;
6) Purification of high-temperature flue gas in the metallurgical industry; recovery of dust in the exhaust gas of the solid boiling bed; purification of dust and exhaust gas in the thermal power generation and nuclear power generation industries.
7) Especially suitable for occasions with high uniformity such as fluid distribution and homogenization treatment.
8) It is also widely used in solid-liquid, gas-solid, gas-liquid separation and other fields of pneumatic components, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, aviation, electronics, power, pharmaceuticals, environmental protection, atomic energy, nuclear industry, natural gas, refractory materials, fire fighting equipment, etc. Purification. Such as: seawater desalination, sewage treatment, and crude and fine filtration of oils such as transformer oil, lubricating oil, fuel oil, organic solutions, inorganic solutions, liquid medicines, beverages and other liquids.