• Shape as self-supporting structural suited for high different pressures.
• Particularly good properties when under compression, vibration and changing conditions or with high sudden pressures peaks.
• High heat resistance and thermal stability.
• Defined permeability and filtration properties as the pore size of METAL MESH FILTERS and distribution are exact and uniform.
• Backflushing and easy cleaning by superheated steam or ultrasonic.
• The variety of metal materials can be welded and machined.
●Fluidization. The METAL MESH FILTERS air circulation through the porous component has as result that the exit flow is distributed with the same pressure in all points, allowing then the controlled handling of powdered products. This property is used for: transporting cement, flour, alumina, ashes, toner powder, etc.
●Anti-moisture. METAL MESH FILTERS Porosity is able to retain and condense the moisture contained in a gas that circles through it. Typical applications are: drying in general, electronic equipment’s protection, etc.
Our various high porosity Metal Mesh Filters elements can be manufactured in the following standard geometries: