All sintered materials of SINTERED PE FILTER offer a self-supporting structure with high mechanical strength. DALON manufacture various filter grades with specified pore sizes of SINTERED PE FILTER and flow rates in order to have the appropriate solution for your requirements.
• Shape as self-supporting structural suited for high different pressures.
• Particularly good properties when under compression, vibration and changing conditions or with high sudden pressures peaks.
• High heat resistance and thermal stability.
• Defined permeability and filtration properties as the pore size of SINTERED PE FILTER and distribution are exact and uniform.
• Backflushing and easy cleaning by superheated steam or ultrasonic.
• The variety of metal materials can be welded and machined.
DALON FILTER Plates
• length up to 1000 mm
• width up to 250 mm
• height up to 50 mm
• larger dimensions welded from sections
DALON FILTER conical with or without flange
• Ø d 4 mm to Ø d 100 mm
• h 8 mm to h 250 mm