• Shape as self-supporting structural suited for high different pressures.
• Particularly good properties when under compression, vibration and changing conditions or with high sudden pressures peaks.
• High heat resistance and thermal stability.
• Defined permeability and filtration properties as the pore size of STAINLESS STEEL MUFFLER and distribution are exact and uniform.
• Backflushing and easy cleaning by superheated steam or ultrasonic.
• The variety of metal materials can be welded and machined.
Shape, size and the powder particles are important parameters which affect the properties filtering degree of STAINLESS STEEL MUFFLER.
DALON FILTER filters are produced by sintering technique. The powder is filled into moldings and then sintered inside of them.
Sintering is the processing step for all Powder metallurgy products, its bonding of powder particles
through fusion at temperatures well below the melting point. The structure of STAINLESS STEEL MUFFLER, after sintering, shows that the grain boundaries run over the original particle boundaries. Sintering gives the high porosity material its shape-stability and properties of a strong metal component.