POROUS BRONZE FILTERS made of stainless steels, bronze, plastic, which can be manufactured up to 1,000 mm length and 250 mm OD. Larger elements also can be assembled by welding procedure.
POROUS BRONZE FILTERS have an excellent back flush performance.
The filter grades down to 0.1micron and up to range of 250micron.
• Shape as self-supporting structural suited for high different pressures.
• Particularly good properties when under compression, vibration and changing conditions or with high sudden pressures peaks.
• High heat resistance and thermal stability.
• Defined permeability and filtration properties as the pore size of POROUS BRONZE FILTERS and distribution are exact and uniform.
• Backflushing and easy cleaning by superheated steam or ultrasonic.
• The variety of metal materials can be welded and machined.