Sintered materials of STAINLESS STEEL 316L FILTER offer a self-supporting structure with high mechanical strength. DALON manufacture various filter grades with specified pore sizes of STAINLESS STEEL 316L FILTER and flow rates in order to have the appropriate solution for your requirements.
8.Filter Elements of STAINLESS STEEL 316L FILTER
Our various high porosity STAINLESS STEEL 316L FILTER elements can be manufactured in the following standard geometries:
DALON manufacturer of porous Stainless Steel 316L Filter since 2002, offers a variety of solutions to meet our customer requirements.
Our Stainless Steel 316L Filter are applied in sparging, sensor protection, gas and liquid filtration, dampening, bulk handling and etc. which for solution of corrosive and high temperature environments.
Stainless Steel 316L Filter made of stainless steels, bronze, plastic, which can be manufactured up to 1,000 mm length and 250 mm OD. Larger elements also can be assembled by welding procedure.
Stainless Steel 316L Filter have an excellent back flush performance.
The filter grades down to 0.1micron and up to range of 250micron.
All sintered materials of Stainless Steel 316L Filter offer a self-supporting structure with high mechanical strength. DALON manufacture various filter grades with specified pore sizes of Stainless Steel 316L Filter and flow rates in order to have the appropriate solution for your requirements.
DALON FILTER, is a brand name for Stainless Steel 316L Filter as high porosity sintered elements from spherical Bronze powder. The pores are mechanically respect to size and filtering degree after the sintering process.
Stainless Steel 316L Filter Properties
• Shape as self-supporting structural suited for high different pressures.
• Particularly good properties when under compression, vibration and changing conditions or with high sudden pressures peaks.
• High heat resistance and thermal stability.
• Defined permeability and filtration properties as the pore size of Stainless Steel 316L Filter and distribution are exact and uniform.
• Backflushing and easy cleaning by superheated steam or ultrasonic.
• The variety of metal materials can be welded and machined.