• Shape as self-supporting structural suited for high different pressures.
• Particularly good properties when under compression, vibration and changing conditions or with high sudden pressures peaks.
• High heat resistance and thermal stability.
• Defined permeability and filtration properties as the pore size of WIRE MESH FILTERS and distribution are exact and uniform.
• Backflushing and easy cleaning by superheated steam or ultrasonic.
• The variety of metal materials can be welded and machined.
●Flow control: The WIRE MESH FILTERS isotropic and homogeneous porosity allows that a fluid that circulates through it have a constant flow at the exit of the porous part. Typical applications are heat exchangers, medical gases, scuba diving, industrial gases, etc.
●Aeration: The WIRE MESH FILTERS air circulation through porosity results in a constant and controlled air flow at the exit of the porous component. The use sectors are: liquids re-passing in food industry (liqueurs, wines, and gas beverages), ionization, gas burners, aquaria, clinical analysis, etc.
DALON FILTER, is a brand name for Filters as high porosity sintered elements from spherical Bronze powder. The pores are mechanically respect to size and filtering degree after the sintering process.
←Previous: Sintered Wire Filter
Next: No Information→