• Shape as self-supporting structural suited for high different pressures.
• Particularly good properties when under compression, vibration and changing conditions or with high sudden pressures peaks.
• High heat resistance and thermal stability.
• Defined permeability and filtration properties as the pore size of SINTERED STAINLESS STEEL MUFFLER and distribution are exact and uniform.
• Backflushing and easy cleaning by superheated steam or ultrasonic.
• The variety of metal materials can be welded and machined.
Properties and application examples
DALON SINTERED STAINLESS STEEL MUFFLER could be used with air powered tools, valves, and cylinders to reduce noise and filtering exhaust fumes.
For purpose of reduce noise, filtration, and flow ratings , please selecting DALON mufflers, breather vents, and filters in below ways:
Noise Measured in decibels (dB), the rating indicates how much SINTERED STAINLESS STEEL MUFFLER reduces exhaust noise from your tool or equipment. Usually recommends hearing protection for exposure higher than 80 dB.
Please Note to choose the correct pipe size, measure the threaded inside diameter (ID) or outside diameter (OD) of your pipe or valve, usually DALON can offer SINTERED STAINLESS STEEL MUFFLER types in standard threading from 1/8 to 1 inch. SINTERED STAINLESS STEEL MUFFLER with pipe connections thread into NPT or metric threaded exhaust ports.
←Previous: Sintered Stainless Muffler
Next: No Information→